An addable pillow is the perfect choice for those looking for a custom and comfortable sleeping experience. Our pillow's adjustable fill allows you to personalize your pillow to meet your specific needs and sleeping preferences. Whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach, you can achieve the perfect level of comfort with our pillow.
In addition to its customizable features, we offer free shipping and a 60-night risk-free trial, so you can try out the pillow and make sure it's the right fit for you.
We also use premium gel foam and a breathable and washable cover, ensuring that your pillow stays fresh and hygienic.
Investing in an addable pillow is a smart decision for those looking to improve their sleep and quality of life. With its adjustable fill and high-quality materials, you're sure to enjoy a better night's sleep every night.
Have you heard about our amazing pillow design? The outer cover is a blend of 49% polyester, 49% Tencel and 2% Spandex. The inner cover is pure, 100% knit cotton, while the fill material is Certi-Pur Virgin gel foam and microfiber in a 70/30 ratio. Plus, the pillow is Oeko-Tex and CertiPUR certified!
It's no fun to wake up with a flat pillow, but don't worry, we've got you covered. Hand fluff it first, then try putting it in a dryer on low or no heat. The constant bouncing of pillow in the dryer will help fluff it back to its original shape!
And If you need a bit extra, we also sell extra fill so you can get back to enjoying your comfort.
Our adjustable bed pillows are a great solution. Our pillows are made with microfiber and 100% memory foam fill, so you can add or remove the fill to adjust to your sleeping position. Whether you sleep on your stomach, side, or back, you can adjust your pillow for the perfect spinal alignment and pressure relief. And don't worry – if you're not satisfied, we offer a 60 night sleep trial.
Ah, adjusting your pillow. Here's what you need to do:
1. Start by unzipping the outer cover.
2. Then unzip the inner liner.
3. Add or remove fill until it's just the way you want it.
4. Once you're done, zip it back up and give it a good fluff to make sure the fill is evenly distributed. All set!
We can assure you that our foam is low-odor, but any foam might have a slight scent from the production process. If you do notice a scent, try tossing it in the dryer on low heat for an hour or two with a dryer sheet. Or, you can place it in a well-ventilated room or outside for a few days to let the scent fade. However, keep in mind that the new material scent is not harmful, as our materials are Oeko-Tex and CertiPUR certified for your safety.
Note: If you're using a dryer, make sure to keep the heat low – otherwise, the cover might get warped, shrunk or damaged.
No. The Addable pillow has been crafted to provide a cool and comfortable sleeping experience. It is made with premium gel foam and features an aerated design to ensure a pleasant sleep environment.
The Addable Pillow is proud to have both CertiPUR-US and Oeko-Tex certifications. You can trust the quality and safety of the materials used in the Addable Pillow. The certifications give you the peace of mind knowing that the pillow has been tested and certified to meet strict standards for content, emissions, and durability.
Addable Pillows are Oeko-Tex certified, which means that they have been tested and certified to be free from harmful substances. This certification ensures that the product is safe for human use and that it has a low environmental impact. Oeko-Tex is an independent certification system that is widely recognized and respected in the textiles industry, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing a high-quality, safe, and environmentally friendly product when you choose an Addable Pillow.
OEKO-TEX® is an organization that develops standards, testing, and certification systems for textiles, to ensure human-ecological safety. Their standards cover many different aspects of the textiles industry, such as dyes, fabrics, consumer products, and even feathers. They ensure that textiles are free of harmful substances, safe for human contact, and eco-friendly.
You'll be glad to know that our pillow is CertiPUR-US® certified. CertiPUR-US® is a certification program that tests and certifies foam products to meet strict standards for content, emissions, and durability. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal on a product, you can be confident that it's made with materials that are safe for you and the environment.
You can rest easy knowing that it's safe and healthy. Not only is it made without ozone depleters and without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, it’s also free from formaldehyde or phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Plus, it has low VOC emissions, so the indoor air quality will be top-notch.
CertiPUR-US is an independent testing program for foam used in upholstered furniture, mattresses, and pillows. It certifies that foam in these products has been certified to meet strict standards for content, emissions, performance and durability. CertiPUR-US is a voluntary program administered by a non-profit organization that is supported by leading manufacturers of foam products, foam component suppliers and technical experts from across the global foam industry.
No. At Addable, the health and safety of our customers is important to us. That's why we ensure that our pillows are free from any harmful substances, including fiberglass, PBDEs, and flame retardants. Our pillows are both Oeko-Tex and CertiPur certified, which means that they have undergone strict testing to ensure they are safe for use and free from harmful chemicals. So, you can rest easy knowing that you're sleeping on a pillow that's both comfortable and safe.
Our foam is CertiPUR-US® certified and free from PBDEs (polybrominated diphenyl ethers), TDCPP, and TCEP flame retardants so you can feel confident in your purchase. To learn more about our CertiPUR-US® certification, check out their website: http://certipur.us
For our California customers, you may have heard about Proposition 65. It requires sellers to inform the public about possible chemicals in their products. Although we don't believe that our products contain any of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65, we're still required to include a warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical (or chemicals) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Please note, we only use CertiPUR-US® certified foam that is free from ozone depleters, harmful flame-retardant chemicals, and heavy metals.
We have the highest standards for our products, and we're always here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, just reach out to our customer service team.
After you place your order, your credit card will be charged and we'll start processing your order right away. You'll get an email confirmation just to make sure you're in the loop.
You'll receive a tracking number within 1-2 business days. Just keep in mind, during major holidays, shipping times may be a bit longer. If there are any delays with your order, we'll make sure to keep you in the loop and let you know. And don't worry, if you need to cancel your order due to the delay, you can do so without any extra charges.
Sometimes, when you try to track your order, it may show as not being picked up yet. This is normal, so don't worry! It takes a bit of time, sometimes until 10pm or even the next day, for the shipping company to process the package and have it show up in their system.
If you have any questions, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help.
If you live in a state that requires us to collect sales tax, don't worry -- you'll see the amount of sales tax before you complete your order. No surprises!
Note: Where we don't collect sales tax is when we don't have economic nexus. That means we don't have a substantial presence in those states, so we don't need to collect the tax.
Have you had trouble with your credit card being declined? Unfortunately, your credit card company won't give us the reason for the decline, so it's best to check with them directly.
There could be a few reasons why your card was declined. It could be because your bank thinks the purchase is unexpected, especially if it's your first time ordering or if it's a large amount. This is just a security measure to protect you from fraud.
Another reason could be that you've hit your daily spending limit, even if you have enough funds in your account. Again, this is just your bank's way of keeping you safe.
It's also a good idea to double-check the information you entered, like your billing and shipping address, to make sure there are no typos. We've all made mistakes before, so no need to worry!
So if you're interested in financing your purchase with Addable, you can do so through ShopPay. Just select that option at checkout and you'll be able to spread out your payments over time. Let us know if you have any questions or need help with the process.
The Addable pillow is sold exclusively online, but you can try it out in the comfort of your own home with our 60-day risk-free in-home trial!
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with a code! Just to clarify, our discount codes can't be used for value bundles or gift cards, and certain codes may be product-specific. And, unfortunately, we can only apply one code per order, so codes can't be stacked. But, don't worry, you can still get the best deal available!
Also, it's important to note that we can only honor active codes. If a code has expired, you won't be able to use it. Also, we don't work with any discount code sites, so the codes you may find there may not be accurate. To get the most up-to-date codes, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!
Unfortunately, there are a few exceptions to our sales and promotions.
Here are the current exclusions:
Looking for a great deal on pillows? We've got you covered! Our sales and discount codes are always being updated, so sign up for our newsletter to get the most recent information. Even better - if you find a lower price after you purchase, we'll pay you the difference for up to 60 nights. That's right - you get the best deal possible! So don't wait - sign up for our newsletter today and start saving!
Once you place your order, it typically takes 10 days for it to arrive.
1. You'll get a tracking number within 1-2 business days. Please remember that shipments are made from Monday to Friday (except for weekends). Any orders submitted after 11am Eastern Time on weekdays will be processed the next business day (Monday).
2. Orders typically arrive in 4-7 business days, however, there are some cases where delivery may take up to 10 business days. Don't worry if your package hasn't arrived by the 7th day - it's still on its way! If you still haven't received it by day 10, please reach out to us so we can check its status with the carrier and make sure you get it.
The Not So Fine Print: Shipping timelines and cutoffs are estimated by our carriers, UPS, USPS, and FEDEX, and any other shippers we use. Delays, delivery dates, and other circumstances which are out of our control (weather, acts of God, natural disasters, or Carrier delays) are not the responsibility of Addable and are not guaranteed. Please keep this in mind when planning for the arrival of your pillows.
Residents of the 48 contiguous states in the United States of America can enjoy free standard shipping excluding those from Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations, PO Boxes, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories.
Once your Addable purchase is shipped, we will alert you via email or text depending on the preference you chose when you purchased. You should expect your tracking email by the end of 3 full business days from when you placed the order. If you have not received your tracking email after the three business days, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the status of your purchase.
Uh oh! It looks like you need help. Don't worry, just shoot us an email at email@example.com right away. We'll do our best to assist you.
Keep in mind:
1. If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we'd love to update your shipping address. Could you please email us right away?
2. Sorry, if your order has already been fulfilled we won't be able to help you change the shipping address. You should talk to our carriers, UPS, USPS, and FEDEX, if you want to update the address. If that doesn't work out, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that your package went missing! We do everything we can to make sure your order reaches you, but unfortunately we can't take responsibility for your goodies if our carriers - UPS, USPS, or FEDEX - have marked it as 'Delivered'. That doesn't mean we don't want to help though! Don't worry, please follow these steps to start and we'll see what we can do...
1. Did you check with your household members or your neighbors to see if anyone may have accepted the delivery on your behalf? We find that this is usually the case for our customers who can't figure out where their package is. So, if you've already tried that, keep going with the next steps!
2. Looks like you'll have to open a claim with the shipping provider and try to get them to help you out.
3. No need to panic. We know it's a bummer when your package goes missing, but don't worry, we're here to help. Just shoot us an email at email@example.com with your claim number from the shipping provider and your order number We will work together to figure something out. No need to worry, we got this!
Our amazing pillows ship from a few warehouses in the 48 contiguous states in the United States of America.
We're sorry, but right now we can only deliver our products to customers in the Continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We're sorry, but right now we can only deliver our products to customers in the Contiguous 48 States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Approximate shipping weights and dimensions:
Queen: 20" x 6" x 6" [10 lbs]
King: 20" x 6" x 6" [12 lbs]
No. Sorry about that - we don't have any specific instructions for your delivery. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Sorry, we don't have the option to speed up the delivery or charge extra for quicker shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you're not getting the quality you expect from your Addable, don't hesitate to reach out to us - we're here to help. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to make things right.
Are you not satisfied with your Addable pillow? Don't worry! We have a great refund policy.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your pillow within 60 days of delivery.
To take advantage of this return policy, simply use the pillow for 30 days to give yourself time to adjust to the feel. This will give you the opportunity to get used to the adjustability and versatility of the pillow and ensure that it meets your expectations. If, after 30 days, you are still not satisfied, you may return the pillow for a full refund.
Remember to try adjusting the amount of filling in the pillow. It's simple to do by zipping open the side of the pillow. Go ahead and give it a try if you haven't yet, and if you would still like to return your pillow just email us at email@example.com.
Once your refund has been confirmed, we'll send you out a pre-paid return label so returning your items is easy and free. Once we've received the returned items, we'll process your refund to you within 2 business days, through the same form of payment you used when purchasing. Once the refund is processed, it should take up to 5 business days for the credit to be applied to your original payment method. Keep in mind that there may be delays even though the money is no longer in our account. Banks handle reimbursements in different ways, so it may take up to 10 days for the funds to appear. If that time passes and you still don't see the money, please let us know. We'll do all we can to help resolve the situation.
When your pillow is returned, don't worry; our team will take care of them. We'll sort through them and donate the ones that are still in good condition to local charities. We never resell used pillows.
Exceptions: To make sure we keep our products fair and accessible to everyone, we have a household-wide policy of limiting one refund per household. The only exception is when two pillows are purchased at the same time with the same order number—in that case, you're allowed to purchase two at once, and you can return two from the same order, since they are often bought in pairs. We determine your household based on your customer name, shipping address, billing method/account or billing address.
The not so fine print.
1. Any returns that are initiated after 60 days from the date of delivery will not be accepted.
2. Limit one per household.We want to make sure our customers have the best experience with our products, so we offer a one-time pillow trial. After the first pillow, we won't be able to accept returns on other items. We base our determination of your household on your customer name, shipping address, billing method/account or billing address. We do reserve the right to refuse additional returns if they don't fit our criteria.
3. There is a limit of one refund per household. The only exception is you can buy two pillows and you can return two from the same order since they usually come in pairs, but the pillows must be purchased at the same time with the same order number.
4. We'll process the refund within two business days once we receive your pillow in good condition for recycling or donation.
5. The money can only be refunded in its original method of payment.
6. Once our product is received, refunds should be processed and issued within 48 hours. Afterward, you should receive the credit to the payment method on file 3-5 business days later. Please keep in mind that the money is no longer in our possession and may take up to 10 days for the funds to be reflected at your end, as each financial institution processes refunds differently. If the money has not been seen within 10 days, please reach out to us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
1. Sleep on the pillow for 30 days and try adjusting it to your preference: Our pillow is designed to be adjustable and versatile, so we recommend giving it a fair
chance to meet your needs.
2. Contact us: If you're still not satisfied with the pillow, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
3. Assistance from customer service: Our customer service team will assist you with the return process and provide you with further instructions.
4. Easy and free return: We'll send you a pre-paid return label, so returning your items is easy and free.
5. Processing the refund: Within two business days of receiving the return, we will process the refund back to the original form of payment.
6. Receiving the credit: It should take up to 5 business days for the credit to be applied to your original payment method. Keep in mind that there may be delays, even though the money is no longer in our account. Banks handle reimbursements in different ways, so it may take up to 10 days for the funds to appear. If that time passes and you still don't see the money, please let us know. We'll do all we can to help resolve the situation.
We're confident that our pillows will meet your expectations, but if for any reason they don't, our return policy is designed to ensure that you have a positive experience with Addable.
In order to take advantage of the return policy, it's important to use the pillow for at least 30 days to give yourself time to adjust to the feel. This will give you the opportunity to get used to the adjustability and versatility of the pillow and ensure that it meets your expectations. If, after 30 days, you are still not satisfied, you may return the pillow for a full refund. If you have any questions or concerns about the return process, please contact us at email@example.com and our customer service team will be happy to assist you.
To initiate the return process, you must contact us within 60 days of delivery to request a return. Once the return has been approved, you will receive a prepaid return label from us, and the returned pillow must be received by Addable within 14 days of receiving the label. Please make sure to follow the return process outlined in our refund policy, and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Yes, you may cancel your order after it has been placed as long as it has not yet been shipped. You will receive a full refund for the purchase price.
Absolutely. Just get in touch with our customer service team at email@example.com.
1. We'll do our best to recall the package.
2. If you do receive it, we'll provide a prepaid shipping label for you to return it as long as the box isn't yet opened,
3. If the item has been opened, then our normal return policy will apply.
4. Once we receive the item back at our facility, we will complete the refund within two business days. However, it can take up to five business days for the funds to be credited to your original payment method. Even though the money is no longer in our account, banks have their own protocols and processes so there may be delays and it could take up to 10 days for the money to arrive. If the money hasn't arrived after 10 days, please contact us and we'll do our best to solve the problem.
To cancel an order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
No, there will be no cancellation fee for canceling your order.
Yes, you will receive a confirmation of your cancellation either via email or through our customer service team.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel only part of an order. You may either cancel the entire order or keep the order as is.
Yes. We suggest keeping your Addable pillow protected by using it with a pillowcase, just as you would any other pillow. The removable cover adds an extra layer of hygiene and helps extend the life of your pillow.
Tip: We recommend washing your pillowcase regularly, at least once a week, to keep it fresh and clean.
Want to make sure your Addable pillow gets the right care? Here's what you can do:
If you want to wash your pillow, here's what you need to do:
Removable Outer Cover: When you're washing your cover, make sure you use cold water and the delicate cycle on your machine. Don't use fabric softener or bleach, either! When it's time to dry, go for the low tumble setting. Make sure the cover is totally dry before you use it. Tip: Try to avoid washing the outer cover of your appliance more than once a month - that way you can keep it in good condition!
Inner Pillow: Make sure you pin your zipper closed before you put your memory foam pillow in the wash - that way you don't risk the foam spilling out. For best results, wash your pillow on a cold, delicate cycle without any fabric softener or bleach. When it comes to drying, it's best to do one pillow at a time on a low tumble. Depending on your washer and dryer, it may take a few cycles to get the inner pillow completely dry - so just keep an eye on it! Tip: It's not recommended to clean the inner pillow more than once a year.
Warrning: Be careful not to dry this cover on high heat, or it could become warped and shrink!
There are two ways you can do that. The first is hand fluffing. Simply grab your pillow in both hands and give it a couple of squeezes. The second way is to put your pillow in a dryer on low or no heat and help the pillow regain its shape.
Our pillows come with a 2 Year Limited Warranty providing buyers of our product with protection against certain product defects for a period of two years from the date of delivery. Learn more here.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the pillow only and is not transferable.
For a period of two years from the date of delivery, this warranty covers any material or workmanship defects beyond typical wear and tear.
This limited warranty does not cover problems and issues caused by normal wear and tear, improper use, minor imperfections, stains, tears, burns, and discoloration over time, the growth of mold due improper storage or use, personal opinions and preferences, any pillow purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted, or not in possession of the original owner, any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Addable distributor, physical damage to the foam or fiber, allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials, damage caused by animals, rodents, or other entities, or naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton, or other materials.
To submit a claim, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
You will receive a response from us within 7 business days of submitting your claim.
If your claim is accepted, we'll take care of your pillow with a repair or a replacement. We'll replace it with the same size and model, or if it's no longer available, we'll provide the closest match from our current selection.
The good news is that there are no additional charges for you when it comes to our warranty coverage! If your pillow has a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace it for you, free of charge, when you ship it within the 48 contiguous states. However, please note that our warranty coverage does not extend to locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations, PO Boxes, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories.
Don't get stuck in pillow purgatory – contact us today! We're here to answer any questions you have, so don't hesitate to get in touch. Our team is ready to help you. Let us know how we can assist you and we'll make sure to provide the best possible service. Thank you for considering us and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Addable Team